EtreCheckPro 6 is now available. Learn more!
Note: You are not required to upgrade. EtreCheck in the Mac App Store will continue to be updated and supported. However, EtreCheck from the Mac App Store will not have some features that are exclusive to EtreCheckPro. Click here to learn more about the future of EtreCheck in the Mac App Store.
- System requirements:
- An "Intel" Macintosh computer running OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” or later.
- Use the App Store app in the Dock.
- App Store apps are automatically installed when downloaded.
- Open LaunchPad.
- Click and hold the EtreCheck icon until it shakes and an X button appears in the upper left corner.
- Click the X button.
- Changes in EtreCheckPro version 5.6.4:
- Universal build for new processor;
- Add new 2020 computers;
- Improve reporting of new System Extensions;
- Update Insights with recent data;
- Fix a bug with local snapshots;
- Reuse recently used problem type and description; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.