EtreCheckPro 6 is now available. Learn more!
Note: You are not required to upgrade. EtreCheck in the Mac App Store will continue to be updated and supported. However, EtreCheck from the Mac App Store will not have some features that are exclusive to EtreCheckPro. Click here to learn more about the future of EtreCheck in the Mac App Store.
- System requirements:
- A Macintosh computer running OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” or later. EtreCheck is a universal binary that will run natively on both “Intel” or Apple Silicon processors.
- Use the App Store app in the Dock.
- App Store apps are automatically installed when downloaded.
- Open LaunchPad.
- Click and hold the EtreCheck icon until it shakes and an X button appears in the upper left corner.
- Click the X button.
- Changes in EtreCheckPro version 5.7.2:
- Improve adware and malware removal;
- Allow option to include report in support requests;
- Fix incorrect reporting of RAM on computers with more than 1 TB of RAM;
- Improve reporting of system extensions; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.