- I already purchased Pro and it keeps asking me to purchase again!
- First of all, it is important to remember that EtreCheckPro is free. But people are sometimes confused by the optional Power User in-app purchase and EtreCheckPro.
- If you have purchased the Power User package for EtreCheck in the Mac App Store, you can upgrade for free.
- I purchased EtreCheck in the past but now it wants me to pay again?
- Please see the previous question.
- We are happy to look up activation codes. But we can only do this for direct purchases. We have no access to any individual purchase information from the Mac App Store. Any transaction number or order number from Apple is useless to us. If you did make a purchase from Apple, you can look in your e-mail for an iTunes receipt. You can also run the iTunes app on your Mac. Go into your account and you can see your entire purchase history. If you did purchase EtreCheck from the Mac App Store, it will be listed there.
- If you are sure that you purchased the Power User package directly from Etresoft, or you purchased a licence for EtreCheck 4, or you made a donation to EtreCheck 3, we can look up your activation code if you give us the e-mail you used to make your purchase. We can sometimes use your name too, but not always.
- If you did make a purchase directly from Etresoft, you should have two e-mails from our payment processor, Paddle.com. One e-mail is your receipt and the other is your activation code. The only order number we can use is a Paddle order number. Transactions IDs or order numbers from PayPal cannot be used.